Customer Service Agent Springfield, MO
Customer Support Service Agent - Springfield, MO
Global Travel technology company is looking for action-oriented, motivated individuals who have an obsession with customer satisfaction, dedication and commitment to join our call center team in Springfield, MO!
Must be available to work any shift including nights and weekends. Shifts are assigned after training.
Starts at 13.50/HR
$1.00 raise after 4 weeks if not attendance issues!
• Enthusiastic customer service for global inbound/outbound phone support
• Dedicated and compassionate in handling escalated issues and working closely and professionally with other departments for the best resolution.
• Versatile in managing multiple software programs while conversing with all types of support staff.
• Ambitious in maintaining and promoting excellent client relations by managing prompt and accurate responses to email and phone communications.
• Strong, proactive follow-up skills and be able to administer and support Travel Policies.
• Maintain strong vendor relations with a positive attitude and outgoing nature.
• Adhere to defined procedures, standards and performance expectations.
• Analyze, diagnose and deliver known solutions to complex challenges.
•Must be able to professionally speak read and write English.
•Must be able to work a flexible schedule that may include weekdays, weeknights, and weekend time.
•One year or more of solid customer service experience providing support and/or help. (can be retail, not just call center)/
•High School Diploma.
•Strong Passion for Customer Service.
•Ownership and problem resolution a must.
•Keen eye for detail and high level of accuracy.
•Quickly be able to demonstrate sound judgment, while abiding to guidelines and procedures ensuring clear and concise communication.
•Dependable and able to work in a fast-paced work environment and be open and flexible to changes in daily responsibilities and assignments, as needed by the business.
•The ability to communicate effectively at all levels from executive management to individual contributor.
•The ability to work unsupervised and make independent work related decisions.
•Flexibility and willingness to assist where and when needed and directed by your supervisor.
•Excellent time-management, organizational, and prioritization skills.
•Experience with Microsoft Office products and various call center support programs.