Mail Room Clerk Owings Mills, MD
Owings Mills, MD
Our client is looking for a passionate and highly-motivated Mailroom Clerk.
What will you doing:
- Sort, process and distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- Contact appropriate agencies/vendors to secure information needed when processing
- Contact customer or dealer personnel as needed to fulfill tasks or requests
- Research and process items listed on various reports, handles disbursements and escheat processing
- Send contract amendment agreements to customers and process account reschedules upon return of the signed agreement
What you' ll bring:
- Ability to operate a 10 key adding machine may be required
- Demonstrated ability of strong attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in written form with all departments and at all levels of the organization
- Ability to be at work on time, return from breaks and lunch periods on time and to leave the work area after the end of the scheduled work day.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- PC keyboarding and navigation skills between various programs and systems are required.