Maintenance Clerk - Carrollton, TX
1620 W. Crosby Road Suite 102 Carrollton, TX 75006
How Much You’ ll Be Making
Maintenance Clerk makes $17-18/hr.
What You' ll Be Doing
- The Maintenance Clerk will provide support the department by managing the flow of work order requests and ensuring parts inventory is maintained. This role will also coordinate purchasing efforts between maintenance, finance and procurement functions to ensure optimization of pricing, timely administration of purchasing documents, and quick resolution of discrepancies.
- Creates, tracks and closes work orders in the site’ s CMMS system (MP2).
- Maintains records on preventative maintenance schedules and corrective actions performed on all equipment for internal review and audits.
- Tracks and assures the availability of parts in a cost-effective manner through the establishment of safety stocks.
- Receives parts, organizes stock, and tracks use of parts by mechanics.
- Process purchase requisitions in SAP to support Maintenance department needs.
- Reviews purchase orders with accounting to ensure accuracy and proper payment of invoices.
- Resolve of GR/IR discrepancies to ensure accurate P&L impact of purchases.
- Work with Finance to ensure invoices cleared from the blocked list within 1 week of receipt; includes resolving quantity and net PO price discrepancies.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Why You' ll Be Awesome for This Job
- Associates degree in business, supply chain or related field
- Minimum of 1 year of general office experience or equivalent training.
- Excellent communication & reporting skills
- Working knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
- Working knowledge of corporate bid practices
- Experience understanding and enforcing
- Authorization limits
- Expenditure coding
- Department coding
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX andSpringfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are? a Veteran Owned Small Business;? HUB Certified staffing company;? a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association;? one of? Dallas Business Journal’ s? Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rate’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of? Forbes’? America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.