Maintenance Technician Grand Prairie, TX
Grand Prairie, TX
Responsibility for machine maintenance. Assignments have clear and defined objectives.
- Troubleshoot and repair Paint line and associated equipment
- Diagnoses and repair electric, hydraulic, and pneumatic machine problems.
- Performs preventive maintenance procedures.
- Completion of projects as required.
- Maintains machine and work area cleanliness.
- Maintains a safe working environment.
- Maintain good attendance.
- Maintains a high level of commitment to the company.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma of general education degree (GED) with a minimum of 3 years experience.
- Basic injection molding process and equipment knowledge.
- Experience troubleshooting electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic.
- Basic writing and math skills.
- Lockout/Tag Out compliance.
Language Skills Requirements
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, and system documentation.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of associates.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general associate.
Mathematical Skills Requirements
- Excellent math and writing skills
Reasoning Ability Requirements
- Ability to actively participate in problem solving activities.
- Ability to apply logic to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to interpret a variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and work with multiple abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to perform heavy lifting and moving, as well as able to perform climbing.