Marketing Assistant - Plano, TX
1001 Klein Road Suite 100 Plano, TX 75074
- Work with Director of Marketing, Sales Directors and others to create messaging and power point presentations for customer, supplier, investor and employee meetings and events.
- Prime responsible for sales/marketing program development for defined vertical markets such as Medical Imaging, Medical Diagnostics, Safety and Security and others.
- Market research of on-line databases and other sources to provide list of high level qualified leads
- Definition of organizations, trade shows, subscriptions and other memberships critical to vertical market exposure and expertise
- Development of market specific presentation material (primarily PowerPoint) to position Company in the defined vertical market
- Working with the Quotations Department and Sales, develop a standardized quote presentation package, which projects a benchmarked level of professionalism and quality.
- Develop competitive profiles for second level competitors.
- Other Projects as Required, projects could include work in public relations, special presentations, marketing collateral creation, event organization, giveaways.
- 3-5 years marketing experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Possesses the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Organized and self-motivated, works well under pressure
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word and Excel), proficiency in PowerPoint is mandatory, proficiency in PhotoShop, FrontPage, PageMaker, SFDC, Pardot System.