Marketing Operations Support Specialist Austin, TX
(Schedule) When You’ ll Be Working
(Pay) How Much You’ ll Be Making
What You' ll Be Doing
We have an exciting opportunity for a Partner Marketing Operations Manager to make a big impact. In this role, you will drive operational excellence and be leading program management for global, cross-functional projects with the Global Partner Marketing team.
The Partner Marketing Operations manager will play an integral part in developing, leading and executing creative process improvement, strategic planning, event coordination and weekly operations. We are looking for a professional who is laser focused on executing, building and improving processes that enables our marketing team to partner with global, cross-functional stakeholders including creative teams, product managers and other business stakeholders seamlessly. The ideal candidate will be a creative problem solver, passionate about superb performance through operational excellence and is an experienced program manager.
- Provide project management and operational support in driving the cross-functional and cross-regional teams for Company Products.
- Drive coordination and create processes between the product marketing, marketing, creative services (in-house design) and product design and content teams.
- Provide project management for marketing-related projects (lead meetings, manage project plans/critical path milestones, resolve/escalate issues and risks, report progress, drive project execution)
- Drive execution and operational planning for marketing programs
- Partner with the product operations team to create and execute training, educational programs and onboarding programs.
- Plan and execute Product team planning sessions, working with stakeholders across the organization in order to capture priorities from the entire business
- Drive execution and operational planning for partner marketing teams to drive weekly operational readouts including company communications, goal setting
- Drive organization and process for strategic planning including presentations, communication and goal setting.
- Partner with Product Leadership and stakeholders to be actively involved in delivering strategic events
- Be a champion of the Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) process, actively seeking to expand the application and education of the goal setting process.
Why You' ll Be Awesome for This Job
- 4+ years of combined experience in program/project management
Bachelor’ s degree in Business operations, Computer science, other related area, or equivalent industry experience
- Outstanding organizational skills, ability to plan, coordinate and execute organizational meeting
- High attention to detail and quality for all work products
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Ability to communicate persuasively, build strong-relationships, and collaborate with team members.
- Motivated, self-driven, flexible, and detail-oriented, with excellent project management and communication skills.
- Fluent in balancing multiple priorities and able set communicate and share prioritization with diverse stakeholder teams
- Experience working with marketing and creative teams (agency, UX, etc.)
- Experience with Trello is a plus
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; one of Dallas Business Journal’ s Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rate’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of Forbes’ America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.