Material Handler Carrollton, TX
1620 W. Crosby Road Suite 102 Carrollton, TX 75006
What You' ll Be Doing
- The Shipping Material Handler will unload transfer trailers.
- Stock all products in to designated area.
- Will ensure that products are shipped from the facility according to the sites quality system/SAP and will ensure that all food safety procedures and regulation are adhering to.
- Will ensure that all products are shipped according to customer release dates and under the appropriate specifications to maintain inventory accuracy and on-time deliveries.
- Work in a safe manner and adhere to all company defined safety procedures.
- Shipping Material Handler adheres to all company food security procedures and all departments of transportation requirements.
Why You' ll Be Awesome for This Job
- Shipping Material Handler should have minimum of 3 years working experience in Shipping or Receiving.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience with warehouse inventory systems.
- Minimum of 1 year export documentation experience.
- Intermediate level experience using MS Word, Excel, and Email or comparable products.
- Proficiency in English - reading, writing, and speaking.
- High School Degree or equivalent.
- Current/Valid Forklift Certification Required.
- Preferred, but not required skills for the Shipping Material Handler - 2 years experience in food manufacturing or warehousing. Working experience with SAP in the inventory management/receiving modules.
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; one of Dallas Business Journal’ s Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rate’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of Forbes’ America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.