Mechanic Irving, TX
2425 Pioneer Dr Irving, TX 75061
- We are looking for someone who is mechanically inclined. anyone that likes to work with their hands or work on cars, small engines, airplanes, helicopters, diesels, etc.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Need solid mechanical aptitude, good hand-eye coordination, and excellent manual dexterity.
- At least 3 years related experience.
- Must be willing and able to work regular overtime including weekends and some holidays, and either day or night shift.
- Must be able to lift and maneuver up to 75 lbs, with or without reasonable accommodations. Must be able to pass a fit for duty physical exam.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and periodic, unannounced random drug tests.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check.
- Provider of testing, maintenance, repair, commissioning, engineering, and training services for electrical infrastructure including substations, switchgear, transformers, motors, and generators.
- An exceptionally stable, profitable and growing non-union company.
- Seven time recipient of Best Places to Work award by the Austin & Dallas Business Journals.
- A family oriented company that values employees as vital assets.
- Strong benefits package and highly competitive compensation plan plus lucrative overtime plan.
- Industry-leading electrical and safety training.