Mechanic Irving, TX
2425 E Pioneer Dr Irving, TX 75061
We are looking for someone who is mechanically inclined. Anyone that likes to work with their hands or work on cars, small engines, airplanes, helicopters, diesels, etc. Looking for anyone that' s completed any of the vocational schools is a great fit. Must be flexible to work some great OT.
- An exceptionally stable, profitable and growing non-union company.
- Seven time recipient of Best Places to Work award by the Austin & Dallas Business Journals.
- A family oriented company that values employees as vital assets.
- Strong benefits package and highly competitive compensation plan plus lucrative overtime plan.
- Industry-leading electrical and safety training.
Mechanic Job Description
Our client is looking for experienced rotating apparatus technicians to work on industrial motors and wind generators in our World-Class Motor Shop in Irving, Texas. Prefer experience working on both AC & DC machines, form coil, mush and random coils, of both motors and wind generators. Requirements
- High school diploma or GED.
- Need solid mechanical aptitude, good hand-eye coordination, and excellent manual dexterity.
- At least 3 years related experience.
- Must be willing and able to work regular overtime including weekends and some holidays, and either day or night shift.
- Must be able to lift and maneuver up to 75 lbs, with or without reasonable accommodations. Must be able to pass a fit for duty physical exam.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and periodic, unannounced random drug tests.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check.