Medical Group Administrator - Fort Worth, TX
Fort Worth, TX 76155
Medical Group Administrator - Fort Worth, TX
How Much You’ ll Be Making
What You' ll Be Doing
- Develop and implement processes for program growth in accordance with Company goals.
- Plan/coordinate patient scheduling to assure timely acceptance of patients and effective staffing levels.
- Implement clinical and operational processes to improve patient health and minimize hospitalizations and missed treatments.
- Achieve financial targets to include budget, labor costs, supply costs and expenditures.
- Review all incident reports; make recommendations and take action relative to incidents as appropriate; report at monthly QAPI meeting.
- Promote quality management program through education and involvement of staff and patients in outcomes as well as overall responsibility to achieve corporate goals for quality. Leads QAPI meetings and quality improvement committees.
- Coordinate the functions of all departments and develop standards and methods of measuring patient care services, including a chronological record of services provided to patients as required by the ESRD Network Coordinating Council and Medicare.
- Work with staff to maintain chronological, thorough, and appropriate documentation in the patient record of all treatments, activities, and communication with the patient, physician and other healthcare professionals.
- Achieve program’ s target goals for patient outcomes in accordance with quality patient care and Company goals.
- Knowledge of and remain current with federal, state, local laws and regulations, including health care professionals practice act requirements.
- Assure that the clinic is in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and receives continuing certification from all statutory and regulatory agencies.
- Develop, implement and follow up necessary Corrective Action Plans for internal and external surveys.
- May assume Charge Nurse’ s responsibilities as needed.
- Responsible for duties listed in Registered Supervising Nurse job description and nursing services policy # C-AD-0110 or must designate Registered Nurse meeting these qualifications.
- May fulfill responsibility of facility CEO as delegated by Governing Body.
- Conduct and/or participate in both formal and informal meetings with the governing body, Regional Director, Medical Director and the staff. Assure that appropriate staff meetings, in-service education meetings, and team patient care planning meetings are held monthly. Assure that Quality Assessment & Performance Improvement Program is current at all times.
- Establish, maintain, and submit all required records and reports concerning staff, patients, and the operational affairs of the center.
- Plan, coordinate, and approve effective and efficient staffing to meet patient needs and regulations.
- Oversee the maintenance of equipment and supplies to meet current laws and regulations.
- Continuously monitor to ensure that a safe and sanitary physical environment is maintained throughout the facility; that all equipment is maintained and functions properly; and that adequate and appropriate inventory levels of all supplies are available and used correctly.
- Supervise the maintenance of equipment, building areas occupied by the center and other property belonging to the center.
- Know and understand the water treatment and mechanisms of the equipment of the facility.
- Assist, when necessary, with disinfection of equipment and supplies including bicarbonate delivery systems and dialysis machines.
- Monitor all contractual agreements; update as needed with corporate oversight.
- Maintain collaborative working relationship with Medical Director and physicians.
- Establish and maintain a positive relationship with area hospitals, agencies, vendors and the community.
- Actively promote GUEST customer service standards; develop effective relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Respond effectively to inquiries or complaints.
- Ensure all staff meet required qualifications for position held and perform duties within limitations established by and in accordance with company policy/procedures, health care professionals practice acts, applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
- Recruit, train, develop, and supervise all personnel.
- Maintain effective personnel management and employee relations, including evaluating the performance of all personnel; approving and submitting all hours worked and counseling and disciplining employees.
- Uphold management goals of corporation by leading staff in team concepts and promoting a team effort.
- Effectively communicates expectations; accepts accountability and holds others accountable for performance.
Why You' ll Be Awesome for This Job
- Demonstrated ability to function in a leadership position and to perform in new and emergent situations with sound judgment.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
- Strong time management and organizational skills required.
- 1 year previous dialysis management experience preferred.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the English language and ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Must have basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook); proficiency in all USRC clinical applications required within 90 days of hire.
- Must meet applicable, specific state requirements.
Who Are We?
CnStaffing, Inc, a Division of RPC Company, is a medical and healthcare staffing located in North Texas. We specialize in staffing clinical and administrative positions including: LVNs, medical assistants, lab techs, phlebotomists, medical supervisors, transcriptionists, front office staff, insurance specialists, billers, coders, collectors, payment posters, etc...