Mid-Level Brake Press Operator 2nd Shift Carrollton, TX
2055 Luna Rd Carrollton, TX 75006
- Hours 2: 30 pm to 11: 00 pm with OT to 1 pm if needed
- Saturdays occasionally Noon to 6: 00 pm
- Does the candidate have any manufacturing experience and or comfortable around large equipment.
- Is the candidate able to stand 8 hrs. a day due to job requirement?
- Non AC shop, is the candidate able to deal with heat?
- The position is for press brake and we will train, but this position is also very flexible within the department.
- If setup person is skilled,
- Key question is do they have their own tools.
- What type of Machines have they ran? (we have the following)
- What type of tolerance are they use to? +/- .010 is common
- Mid Level setup
- Must be familiar with press brakes (ran in the past)
- Must understand how to use Calipers
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Comfortable with high volume production
- Runs production, and not familiar with tight tolerances -/+.010
- Senior Level
- All the above as a Mid Level
- Must be able to do own setups
- Proto types
- Select tooling needed
- Multi bend setups all at once
- Have own tooling usually shows a top level
- Very comfortable with tight tolerances +/- .010
- Understand bend deductions and flat patterns