Mortgage Conversions Analyst Tempe, AZ
2100 E Elliot Rd x , Tempe, Arizona 85284 Tempe, AZ 85284
Mortgage Conversions Analyst - Tempe, AZ
What You'll Be Doing
- Provide analytical and MIS support for loans that are transferring to or from Client.
- Compare and analyze data from various sources.
- Identify discrepancies and complete research as necessary.
- Prepare and submit update files.
- Generate reports to show results.
Why You'll Be Awesome for This Job
- Education: College degree preferred
- 3+ years of mortgage loan servicing experience.
- Previous experience in a Document or Records Management area preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Access or SQL or a similar database tool
- Strong computer skills (MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes)
- Ability to achieve deadlines and deliverables
- Strong analytical skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-directed, energetic and quality focused
- Meet company and departmental attendance policies
- Capable of handling oneself in a professional manner at all times
- Ability to work individually or in a team environment
- Be accountable for work and actions
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; one of Dallas Business Journal’s Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rate’s Best of Staffing award; and one of Forbes’ America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.