Mortgage Loan Servicing Coordinator Tempe, AZ
2100 E Elliot Rd , Tempe, Arizona 85284 Tempe, AZ 85284
Mortgage Loan Servicing Coordinator - Tempe, AZ
What You'll Be Doing
- The Mortgage Loan Servicing Coordinator provides analytical and MIS support for loans that are transferring to or from Company.
- Request and review reports to confirm location or receipt of loan files (collateral files, origination files, servicing files) and / or specific loan documents (assignments, recorded mortgages, title policies) and / or imaged documents associated with loan conversions. Run queries to compare the data to the servicing system or other sources. Analyze results. Identify discrepancies (extra or missing files / documents). Complete research as necessary. Provide summary and detail reports to show results. Prepare and submit update files to servicing system. Prepare and submit update files to vendors.
- Prepare and submit Batch Inquiry Files to MERS. Run queries to compare the data to the servicing system or other sources. Analyze results. Identify discrepancies. Complete research as necessary. Provide summary and detail reports to show results. Prepare and submit update files to servicing system.
- Work with internal and external business partners to ensure the loan onboarding and deboarding processes are handled correctly. Follow transfer instructions. Hold and attend conference calls to discuss the processes and file movement.
- Schedule and prioritize tasks and responsibilities to meet the changing needs of the business.
- Adhere to stringent timelines in meeting departmental as well as organizational requests and standard morning reporting deadlines.
- Refine or make recommendations to correct errors in reports, systems or data.
- Manage assigned projects in a timely manner, ensuring accuracy and deliverables are met.
- Provide adhoc analysis and reporting as necessary.
- Prepare and submit batch update files to servicing system or vendors as necessary.
- Distribute reports to various groups as necessary.
- Any other job responsibilities requested by management.
Why You'll Be Awesome for This Job
- Education: College degree preferred
- 3+ years of mortgage loan servicing experience.
- Previous experience in a Document or Records Management area preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Access or SQL or a similar database tool
- Strong computer skills (MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes)
- Ability to achieve deadlines and deliverable
- Strong analytical skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-directed, energetic and quality focused
- Meet company and departmental attendance policies
- Capable of handling oneself in a professional manner at all times
- Ability to work individually or in a team environment
- Be accountable for work and actions
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; one of Dallas Business Journal’s Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rate’s Best of Staffing award; and one of Forbes’ America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.