Network Technician Coppell, TX
850 Freeport Parkway Suite 101 Coppell, TX 75019
- Network technician will be providing technical assistance to security system users via telephone, email and online chatting system.
- Technician will answer questions or resolve security equipment problems.
- Employee may provide assistance concerning the use of security DVR hardware and software, including remote access, installation, and other features of the systems that we offer.
- Technicians must have knowledge and technical skills to configure network components and operating systems.
- They need an understanding of network standards, such as TCP/IP network, and they must be able to configure networks for fast, secure, reliable operation.
- Technicians must be able to troubleshot network issues quickly by identifying the sources of problems, which could be due to hardware, software or network faults.
- Network technicians must have good analytical and problem-solving skills to assess network performance and recommend changes.
- They need good interpersonal skills to communicate with network users and other information systems professionals.
- Technicians must be able to have great problem solving skills with great phone etiquette.
- Excellent Customer Service or Technical Support experience
- Prior call center, help desk or relevant experience
- Computer and typing skills
- Port forwarding Skills
- Knowledge of routers and modems.
- Strong technical ability and troubleshooting skills.
- LAN Networking support skills.
- Exceptional communication and customer facing skills.
- High school diploma or GED
- Associates Degree