Outbound Survey Specialist Carrollton, TX
2304 Tarpley Carrollton, TX 75006
This position is responsible for making B2B outbound calls on records within our competitive database, to secure information on competitive assets.
- Validation of Company Name
- Validation of Address Street Address, City, State, Zip Phone
- Contact Information First & Last Name, e-mail address and phone number
- Average monthly postage
- Lease Exp. Date
- Competitive Model of equipment
- Rental/Lease/Purchased Equipment
- Term on Lease
- Verify use of any other competitor products
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- High levels of outbound calling - minimum of 170 calls per day.
- Using SF.COM to update competitive database based on Survey information gathered via prospect.
- Enter prospect opportunities into SF.COM.
- Update campaign records with correct completion status.
- Respond to all emails and voicemails in a professional, timely manner. Recommend process and system improvements.
- Adhere to the Company Attendance and HR Guidelines.
- Meet or exceed both individual and departmental goals.
Required Skills and Experience
- High School graduate and a minimum of 3+ years related experience and/or training. Associates Degree or continued college coursework preferred.
- High outbound calling experience.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Previous experience with a CRM system in a call center environment
- Must be able to prioritize and meet deadlines while handling interruptions and working under pressure.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Able to present a professional image at all times, via email and telephone contact.
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational, time management and customer service skills.
Six Key Behaviors
Actively seeking candidates who are:
An international player