Packing Associate - Dallas, TX
14203 Proton Rd Dallas, TX 75244
How Much You’ ll Be Making
Packing Associate makes $15.00/hr.
What You' ll Be Doing
- Packing Associate pulls and scans the correct products for shipment
- Pack and ship orders within their deadline
- Assist in counting inventory and cycle counts
- Keep work area clean and free of trash and restock shipping station at the end of shift
- Create samples according to company procedure
- Follow company safety procedures
- Place overstock on the shelf as shelf inventory is depleted according to the FIFO method
- Process returns within 48 hours
- Assist in receiving by counting and entering in new inventory, putting away new products, and reporting any vendor discrepancies to Purchasing
- Put away go backs
- Pull in store orders
- Assist FedEx, DHL, UPS, and USPS as they pick up our shipments and deliver vendor orders
- Other responsibilities as required
- Follow company security policies when opening or closing the building
Why You' ll Be Awesome for This Job
- Must be able to stand for 8 or more hours a day.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends.
- Must be able to lift/move up to 50 lbs.
- Must have high school diploma or GED.
- Must have a positive, hardworking attitude.
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are? a Veteran Owned Small Business;? HUB Certified staffing company;? a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association;? one of? Dallas Business Journal’ s? Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rated’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of? Forbes’? America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.