Painter - Fort Worth, TX
1020 Everman Pkwy FORT WORTH, TX 76140
HOURS OF WORK: M-F & Currently Alternate Saturday shift M-F 6am start Saturday 5am Start
OT is available. Saturday will change to optional once they get their head count increased, they are hopeful this initiative will help reduce this need for mandatory alternate Saturdays. For now they are in place and mandatory.
Responsible for the safe preparation and final painting of parts and equipment through use of various types of application equipment. Preparation and painting of equipment can include brush and spray techniques, custom masking, stripping, paint blending and fiberglass repair.
- Use safe working practices as directed.
- Perform assigned tasks under the direction of the Assembly Manager or their designate and participates as an effective
- Bring technical problems encountered to the Assembly Manager or their designate for resolution.
- Work to improve efficiency to achieve productivity and delivery goals.
- Work to organize and maintain personal and company tools, equipment and work area in a professional manner.
- Responsible to follow all applicable company and corporate policies, procedures and programs, including but not limited to the process map, support processes, safety and environmental requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.