Patient Insurance Representative Lewisville, TX
2701 Highpoint Oaks Drive #124 Lewisville, TX 75067
How Much You’ ll Be Making
What You' ll Be Doing
The Insurance Patient Account Representative role is to file insurance claims and appeals on assigned hospital accounts in a timely and accurate manner.
- Responsible for insurance follow-up on identified hospital accounts
- Understands medical billing requirements for Medicare, Medicaid, contracted and commercial payers
- Reviews and researches insurance correspondence and makes necessary corrections to ensure claims payment
- Requests oral reconsideration of pended claims and supports attending physicians in orally responding to the payer’ s medical team regarding the case
- Timely process appeals on identified accounts
- Follow HIPAA protocols
Why You' ll Be Awesome for This Job
Must have thorough knowledge and experience in:
- Hospital accounts
- Insurance Follow-Up and/or Claims Recovery
- Medicare and Medicaid Managed Care
- Experience with Claims processing software or ‘ editors’ such as epremis, SSI, EZClaim, etc
- Ability to read/decipher a contract
- Suspended (S-Status), Returned-to-Provider (T-Status), Rejected (R- Status), Paid (P-Status) and Denied (D-Status) claims
- DDE is a huge Plus!
- High school Diploma or GED
- Must be able to pass background and drug screen!
Why This Job is Awesome for You
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term disability, 401k, etc.
- Growth opportunities
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are? a Veteran Owned Small Business;? HUB Certified staffing company;? a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association;? one of? Dallas Business Journal’ s? Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rate’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of? Forbes’? America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.