Payment Processor - Jacksonville, FL
- Assist the department with indexing, scanning, and approving payments received through the Check 21 process or via regular mail.
- Responsible for ensuring system data integrity when performing required field maintenance by taking ownership of their assigned tasks and working each to full resolution.
- Accurately prepare, process, and balance all payment reports for Check 21 Processing, invalids and miscellaneous payment batches.
- Modify loan system data while maintaining data integrity and appropriately adjusting the loan records.
- Helps to ensure that all Department servicing objectives are either met or exceeded.
- Ability to meet goals and deadlines in a fast-paced highly stressful environment Good organizational skills, attention to detail, and strong numerical aptitude.
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to prioritize.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, 10 key by touch and excel.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings, and Saturdays as needed.
- High school graduate with previous computer experience and/or knowledge required.