Payoff Processor Jacksonville, FL
Jacksonville, FL 32202
Payoff Processor - Jacksonville, FL
- Assist the department with processing payoffs received from third party vendors/ customers etc via wires or checks.
- Responsible for ensuring system data integrity when performing required field maintenance by taking ownership of their assigned tasks and working each to full resolution.
- Manage all internal and occasional external telephone inquiries in a professional manner.
- Accurately prepare, process, and balance all payoff reports for Check 21 processing, third party items, invalids and miscellaneous payoff batches.
- Research incoming wires received for payoffs and default services.
- Research past loan history and identify necessary adjustments that ensure the payoffs are posting correctly.
- Modify payoff transaction system data while maintaining data integrity and appropriately adjusting the loan record.
- Ability to meet goals and deadlines in a fast-paced highly stressful environment
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail, and strong numerical aptitude.
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to prioritize.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, 10 key by touch.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings, and Saturdays as needed.
- Previous computer experience and/or knowledge required
- High School graduate or equivalent work experience of 1 to 2 years of MSP experience.