Payoff Processor - Jacksonville, FL
301 W Bay St Jacksonville, FL 32202
What You' ll Be Doing
- Assist the department with processing payoffs received from third party vendors via wire or check using various Visual Basics programs.
- Analyze associated data and perform payoff transaction maintenance that ultimately resolves Loan System corrections.
- Responsible for ensuring system data integrity when performing required Loan System financial field maintenance by taking ownership of their assigned tasks and working each to full resolution.
- Manage all internal and occasional external telephone inquiries in a professional manner.
- Accurately prepare, process, and balance all payoff reports for processing, third party items, invalids and miscellaneous payoff batches.
- Research incoming wires received for payoffs and default services Use of multiple Visual Basic programs for processing and tracking workflow and volumes.
- Research past loan history and identify necessary adjustments that ensure the payoffs are posting correctly
- Modify payoff transaction system data while maintaining data integrity and appropriately adjusting the loan record
- Assist the Supervisor with various activities needed to bring other team members current Helps to ensure that all Department servicing objectives are either met or exceeded.
Why You' ll Be Awesome for This Job
- Knowledge of loan servicing operational processes a plus Good organizational skills, attention to detail, and strong numerical aptitude
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to prioritize Strong oral and written communication skills.
- 10 key by touch.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings, and weekends
- Previous computer experience and/or knowledge required
- Ability to meet goals and deadlines in a fast-paced highly stressful environment
- Post high school education preferred 1 to 2 years of experience in business process analysis or equivalent role
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; one of Dallas Business Journal’ s Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rated’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of Forbes’ America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.