Performance Excellence Quality Analyst - Owings Mills, MD
- Quality Analysts provide a review of the quality and accuracy of work functions performed by call center associates within TFS call centers and their corresponding external business partners.
- The observations from which are used to develop performance trending while identifying performance and compliance gaps.
- Additionally, monitoring observations may be used to identify internal process improvement opportunities and validate improvements that have been implemented.
Essential Job Functions:
- Evaluating and verifying assigned lines of business for both phone and non-phone based work quality and accuracy to support high-quality customer contacts and associated work processing tasks.
- Attend assigned line of business calibrations to ensure consistency within monitoring processes, procedures, job knowledge and scoring.
- Leverage recording/monitoring application to compile data, generating reports to support business goals.
- Work collaboratively with team members
- Meet regular performance expectations
- Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance to support team and business objectives.
- Capability to work flexible hours, which may include day, evening and weekend hours.
- Ability to be at work on time