Physical Infrastructure Engineer Plano, TX
Position includes the following responsibilities:
- Design and implementation of all aspects of the enterprise
- IT Physical network infrastructure including data, fiber cabling, power, UPS, datacenter/data room space, racks etc.
- Document the physical network infrastructure such as rack elevations, datacenter rack space plans, cabling, power, etc. in order to quickly access information needed to analyze capacity and diagnose problems.
- Work with Infrastructure vendors in cabling/power implementations.
- Up to 90% Travel
- Design and build of IT Physical network infrastructure including data, fiber cabling, power, UPS, datacenter/data room space, racks
- Excellent interpersonal skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interface with people at all levels of the organization
- Visio/Drawing tools
- Experience with large-scale infrastructure projects