Plant Manager (Direct Hire) Sulphur, OK
Sulphur, OK | Direct Hire
We are currently looking for a Plant Manager to manage a Manufacturing Plant in the Sulphur, OK area.
Direct Hire position - Staring at $81, 700+ DOE
- Ensures the facility is a safe and hazard free working environment and that all HSE related policies are complied with.
- Develop and manage production output and spending goals in order to ensure operating profit objectives are achieved.
- Plan budgets and annual priorities as well as establish objectives in the areas of output, customer service, quality, productivity, scrap, cost, environment and maintenance.
- Plan objectives with each employee that relates directly to plant priorities in order to achieve the set goals.
- Maintain customer satisfaction by ensuring on-time delivery and production output.
- Communicate with customers and sales people a needed in order to ensure positive customer relations.
- Ensure accurate and timely plant scheduling.
- Establishes and supports an organization capable of producing results consistent with performance criteria and plans at company level.
- Responsibilities may include production, maintenance, quality, shipping/receiving and other related operations.
- Working closely with Engineering department on design, compliance, industry standards, etc.
- Leads the workforce in continuous improvement activities, both systems and processes, and benchmarks appropriate standards of conduct throughout the operation.
- Keeps employees informed of key issues, supports quality, consistency and integrity in all transactions.
- Develop and maintain a communication program within the plant in order to ensure a positive and productive working environment.
- Manage facility requirements such as resource allocation and expansion projects.
- Responsible for revenue less than or equal to $100 million.
- Responsible for up to 100 employees.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
• Review operations and confer with technical or administrative staff to resolve production or processing problems.
• Review processing schedules and production orders to make decisions concerning inventory requirements, staffing requirements, work procedures, and duty assignments, considering budgetary limitations and time constraints.
• Direct and recommend procedures for facility and equipment maintenance or modification, including the replacement of machines.
• Lead production scheduling to ensure adequate and timely flow of product through plant and department.
• Communicate daily with other shifts and Team Leads regarding quality, workload capacity, safety, staffing and machine or component problems.
• Develop and recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of product while operating within assigned budget.
• Maintain awareness of equipment condition, notifying maintenance of items requiring attention, and executing those actions necessary to maintain safe and effective equipment.
• Design or assist in design of machining equipment and/or fixturing.
• Keep management abreast of daily progress, developments and pending problems.
• Participate in the selection, training, and corrective action of employees within the machining and assembly departments.
• Encourage an environment based on teamwork and continuous improvement.
• Record and maintain labor, time, quality and production records.
• Provide training of personnel as necessary and appropriate.
• Drive continuous improvement within the workforce through mentoring and coaching.
• Hire, train, evaluate, and discharge staff, and resolve personnel matters.
• Direct and coordinate production, processing, distribution, and marketing activities of industrial organization.
• Prepare and maintain various reports, such as but not limited to production and inventory reports.
• Knowledge of all product lines within the production plant.
• Specialized knowledge of accounting and financial requirements.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong management and leadership skills.
• Comprehensive knowledge of manufacturing principles, concepts, theories and practices of area of responsibility.
• Bachelor' s Degree in related field or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years of manufacturing experience.
• 1+ years of management experience.