Portfolio Manager - Dallas, TX
11950 Webb Chapel Rd Dallas, TX 75234
Portfolio Manager - Dallas, TX
How Much You’ ll Be Making
Portfolio Manager makes $60, 000 - $65, 000 per year.
What You' ll Be Doing
- Portfolio Managers are charged with serving an assigned portfolio of loans primarily consisting of large commercial loans. It is critical to learn and understand the borrower relationship related to the loan portfolio.
- Document Collection: Contact borrowers and guarantors timely to collect annual current financial statements and tax returns along with any outdated loan file documents needed in order to bring the loan file up to date. Review and clear all document exception items in a timely manner.
- Mail formal notification letters to borrowers to collect past due documents.
- Follow up timely until all required documentation is received from borrowers.
- Maturing Notes: Review monthly notes coming due loan reports to determine notes that are reaching maturity.
- Past due payments: Review weekly past due reports and contact borrower’ s promptly to collect past due loan payments.
- New Loan Processing & Document Scanning:
- Review all loan documents received in loan closing packages to ensure that all required documents have been received and executed. Prepare post closing needs list of all missing documents. Track all missing documents to be followed up on. Scan all new loan documents into the imaging system.
- Follow up timely until recorded documents and all other needed documents are received.
- Loan file audit: Continuous and ongoing loan file audit review to ensure that assigned loan files are kept up to date.
- Use financing statements: On going audit and verification of all UCC fillings & continuations, to ensure that UCC filings do not lapse.
- Demand letters: Send upon request
- Payoff letters: Prepare upon request.
- Other responsibilities: Additional duties may be assigned.
Why You' ll Be Awesome for This Job
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4-5 years experience within the lending arena preferably at a bank, title company, or similar profession with experience, knowledge, and understanding of Commercial loan documentation.
- Must have a strong work ethic with ability to set priorities and multi-task.
- Basic computer skills, research capabilities and Microsoft Excel knowledge is required.
- Fiserv core processing system experience is a plus.
- Understanding of federal regulations related to lending compliance is required.
- Flexibility is a must. Ability to follow directions.
- Clear and consistent communication is a must.
- Must be reliable and resourceful.
- Attention to detail and focus is a must. Must be professional in demeanor and attitude.
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; one of Dallas Business Journal’ s Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rated’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of Forbes’ America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.