Portuguese Lodging Support Service Agent Dallas, TX
Dallas, TX 75240
Expedia, Inc. is currently looking for action-oriented, motivated individual who has an obsession with customer satisfaction, dedication and commitment to join our call center team.
- Enthusiastic customer service for global inbound/outbound phone support
- Dedicated and compassionate in handling escalated issues and working closely and professionally with other departments for the best resolution.
- Versatile in managing multiple software programs while conversing with all types of support staff.
- Ambitious in maintaining and promoting excellent client relations by managing prompt and accurate responses to email and phone communications.
- Strong, proactive follow-up skills and be able to administer and support Travel Policies.
- Maintain strong vendor relations with a positive attitude and outgoing nature.
- Adhere to defined procedures, standards and performance expectations.
- Analyze, diagnose and deliver known solutions to complex challenges.
- Must be able to professionally speak read and write Brazilian Portuguese and English.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that may include weekdays, weeknights, and weekend time.
- One year or more of solid customer service experience providing support and/or help.
- High School Diploma. Some college preferred.
- Strong Passion for Customer Service.
- Ownership and problem resolution a must.
- Keen eye for detail and high level of accuracy.
- Quickly be able to demonstrate sound judgment, while abiding to guidelines and procedures ensuring clear and concise communication.
- Dependable and able to work in a fast-paced work environment and be open and flexible to changes in daily responsibilities and assignments, as needed by the business.
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels from executive management to individual contributor.
- The ability to work unsupervised and make independent work related decisions.
- Flexibility and willingness to assist where and when needed and directed by your supervisor.
- Excellent time-management, organizational, and prioritization skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and various call center support programs.