Post Term Admin - Owings Mills, MD
Owings Mills, MD
ICU Clerk - Post Term - Owings Mills, MD
How Much You’ ll Be Making
What You' ll Be Doing
- Performs administrative functions related to the TFS Lease Termination process
- Responsible for processing workflow for the sale/disposition of Inventory Control managed vehicles.
- Completing and creating financial changes
- Invoicing refund checks to customers and dealers
- Ensure efficient and accurate processing of Inventory Controlled managed vehicles in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Work in various systems to accurately maintain accounts and enter data as outlined in workgroup standard operating procedures
- Coordinating with third parties as needed
- Preparing and mailing customer/vendor correspondence, legal notices, and lease end documents
- Following up on account activity to ensure all steps of process are completed and take steps to expedite as needed
- Navigate through multiple systems to validate charges or refund/overpayment status
- Manage various queues and spreadsheets associated with the lease end processes
- Work multiple post term processes as needed to meet customer needs
Why You' ll Be Awesome for This Job
Ideal candidate should possess:
- Knowledge of Windows environment and Microsoft Office
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years clerical and or data entry experience
- Banking or Accounting experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills are required (maintain minimum errors)
- Ability to resolve escalated issues when traditional methods fail in order to solve unique problems
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in written form with all departments and at all levels of the organization, including but not limited to, internal/external customers, dealers, corporate departments, third parties (such as banks), etc
- Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance to support team and business objectives.
- Responds appropriately to new or changing situations to meet customer needs
- Strong work ethic, and self directed
- Case management experience
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; one of Dallas Business Journal’ s Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rated’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of Forbes’ America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.