Powder Coater Carrollton, TX
Powder Coater - Carrollton, TX
Are you looking to join an exciting work place with a fun environment and great co-workers? You've come to the right place! Now hiring Second Shift and Third Shift Experienced Powder Coaters!
- Maintain spray guns and equipment
- Clean booth between color changes to prevent cross contamination
- Spray wash parts prior to applying powder
- Visually inspect all product entering paint system to ensure product is properly prepped
- Spray powder paint to industry's standards and customer specifications
- Apply consistent mil thicknesses on varying product
- Maintain daily schedule to provide smooth flow into packaging dept.
- Monitor bake oven operation and times
- Inspect for quality finish after cure
Skills required: Math Skills, Problem-Solving Skills, Attention to Detail, Mechanical and Technical Skills, Organizational Skills, Stamina, Team Working Skills
Experience: Must have at least 2 years’ experience as a Powder Coater in a make-to-order or fabrication environment. Must be well-versed in standard concepts, practices, and procedures relating to industry.