Warehouse - Pre-Weight - 2nd Shift
1620 W. Crosby Road Suite 102 Carrollton, Texas 75006 | Contract
To safely and accurately Weigh custom seasoning blends using a scale and calculator.
- Read Process Order for the purpose of locating product, verifying ingredients, special instructions.
- Operate forklift to remove pallets from racks; and to load pallets back into racks
- Clean and sanitize equipment according to SOPs.
- Physically lift bags and/or boxes < 55 lbs.
- Use a RF Scanner to confirm materials
- Manage tools, utensils, and trash.
- Data entry (MS Excel).
- Compliance with all Company and Site Safety and Health Policies and Procedures.
- Technical knowledge of food processing GMP' s
- Detail oriented
- Results oriented
- Good problem solving skills
- Receptive to change
Minimum of 1 year working experience on Stand-up or Sit-down forklift General knowledge of safe behaviors and practices. Literacy in English. Physical ability to lift up to 55 pounds. Licensed Fork Truck Operator. High School Degree or equivalent. Minimum of 1 year experience in a food manufacturing plant. General knowledge of good manufacturing and food safety practices. General knowledge of computer systems.
High School Diploma/GED required
$14/hr Temp to Permanent opportunity. M-F usually get around 50 hours a week. Some Saturdays required. Spanish Bilingual is a plus! Apply with Resume!