Privacy Mailer Admin Clerk Cedar Rapids, IA
Cedar Rapids, IA
Pay Rate: $15.00
- Responsible for the processing various administrative and processing activities generated via various queues, including electronic and paper work queues, system reports, databases and incoming correspondence.
- Meet compliance expectations for all Standard Operating Procedures as well as Policies and Procedures (FOPP).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fulfills all assigned customer account related requests in a timely manner.
- Handle incoming customer paper correspondence
- Remove correspondence from envelopes and prepare for scanning expediently to meet compliance expectations.
- Transact customer account maintenance requests received in electronic work queue or file; may include DMS (document management system), Outlook email, excel, or other sources.
- Ensure customer account privacy standards are maintained.
- Use email, electronic queue, fax and hardcopy processes as appropriate
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Ability to follow instructions and important
- Ability to learn and use new systems very important
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills are required
- Attendance and punctuality are essential for this position
- Previous clerical experience helpful
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated team player
- Software Expertise: Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) is helpful; must be able to learn - track and create reports, data entry
- Proficiency in keyboarding skills expected
- Must be motivated to complete tasks quickly and with accuracy.
- System knowledge and skills for efficient processing is very important for this position as well
- Physical Requirements: Standard office environment including sitting while performing computer work. Some walking to different areas of the department as duties requireMay include delivering paperwork, stacks and mail trays of items