Problem Management Contractor
2750 Regent Blvd. Irving, TX 75261
- Problem management activities to help determine RCA (root cause analysis) for problem found in production.
- Determining corrective actions and following through to make sure all corrective actions have been completed to eliminate future problems.
- Able to review all problem tickets from production to help determine problem areas.
- Completes special projects and other duties assigned.
- Experience with IT inner workings probably needing 3 to 5 years with direct IT problem solving. a tier-2 lead IT Helpdesk Support type-person.
- Meeting skills including initiating, hosting, chairing, presentation and documentation. WebEx and Conference Call skills a must.
- Ability to keep meetings on subject and on track.
- Microsoft Office skills including Word, Outlook, and SharePoint.
- ITSM framework knowledge. Just enough to know the role of Problem Management.
- Has used an ITSM solution such as Remedy, LanDesk, or other.
- Some ability to think outside-the-box. Need to be rigid in some things (such as compliance) and agile in others (such as meetings are ad-hoc).
- Need to be able to work regular shift with some on-call for any SEV1 related calls that may come in during off hours. SEV1 - an outage in production
- Ability to shift through data and come to a conclusion of problem areas