345 Saint Peter St Saint Paul, MN 55102 | Contract
Assist the department with indexing, scanning, and approving payoffs received through the Check 21 process. Also includes processing payoffs received from third party vendors via wire or check using various Visual Basics programs.
- Analyze associated data and perform payoff transaction maintenance that ultimately resolves Loan System corrections.
- Responsible for ensuring system data integrity when performing required Loan System financial field maintenance by taking ownership of their assigned tasks and working each to full resolution.
- Manage all internal and occasional external telephone inquiries in a professional manner.
- Accurately prepare, process, and balance all payoff reports for Check 21 processing, third party items, invalids and miscellaneous payoff batches.
- Research incoming wires received for payoffs and default services Use of multiple Visual Basic programs for processing and tracking workflow and volumes.
- Research past loan history and identify necessary adjustments that ensure the payoffs are posting correctly
- Modify payoff transaction system data while maintaining data integrity and appropriately adjusting the loan record
- Assist the Supervisor with various activities needed to bring other team members current Helps to ensure that all Department servicing objectives are either met or exceeded.
- Knowledge of loan servicing operational processes a plus
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail, and strong numerical aptitude
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to prioritize
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- 10 key by touch.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings, and weekends
- Previous computer experience and/or knowledge required
- Ability to meet goals and deadlines in a fast-paced highly stressful environment
- Post high school education preferred 1 to 2 years of experience in business process analysis or equivalent role