Product Service Support Lead Coppell, TX
555 Dividend Dr. Coppell, TX 75019
The Product Service Support Lead is responsible for ensuring Product Service Support resources are performing at optimum levels, effectively balancing the competing needs of operational efficiency, customer satisfaction and employee satisfaction.
- Supervise day to day tactical processes, minimize customer escalations and come to resolutions.
- Lead and manage designated area of Product Managed Services & Support to meet department objectives, including people, workloads and work processes.
- Initiate process improvement opportunities proactively, improving efficiencies and strengthening customer loyalty.
- Ensure a healthy employee culture through effective utilization of Brink’ s human resource practices, policies and systems to guide and develop employees; encourage an environment of accountability and successful teamwork
- Execute leadership / management strategies that are effective, support Product Service objectives and create a strong, customer-focused organization
- Handle the first line escalation for both customer and operational issues as they pertain to customer onboarding and services.
- Keep leadership and key internal and external customers aware of issues and opportunities to improve efficiencies and customer experiences.
- Ensure employees are increasing fulfillment time for Branch Operations.
- Partner with any of the cross-functional departments where required to implement any process improvements that may impact their areas.
- Participate in software user acceptance testing as it applies to tools used by the Product Service Support team.
- Partner with Training department to formalize new hire training for Product Service Support.
- Oversee large projects to ensure quality of services and positive customer experience
- Support Business Continuity events as required
- Travel as required