Product Support Representative - Call Center - Springfield, MO
3725 E Battlefield Rd Springfield, MO 65809
Excellent opportunities available in our Client' s Springfield and Monett call centers.
Acting as an agent on behalf of our financial institution clients, the Credit Union Product Support Representatives assist customers with a wide range of software products.
The first week will be 8AM – 5PM M-F and then follow the schedule below.
The rest of the assignment schedule will be 8AM to 7PM- Friday, Saturday, Monday, Holidays, and the day after Holidays. Holiday Hours will be 8AM – 5PM.
Day after holidays:
- Must have at least 6 months of customer service experience.
- Experience working in a financial institution such as a bank or credit union.
- Experience working in a call center environment or technical support field.
- Bachelor’ s degree (or working toward) in business or IT related field.
- Candidates that are bilingual are preferred, but not required.
- Provides product support for customer inquiries received via the telephone, Internet, instant message, email, or self-service systems.
- Assesses nature of question or issue and resolves in a timely manner. Questions and issues will vary depending on the product supported.
- Assists customers with new account set up, and performs maintenance for existing accounts. Assists customers in validating accuracy of account data.
- Assures system security by verifying customer information prior to performing any modifications or resets, according to the company’ s standard security requirements.
- Thoroughly documents issues and resolutions, per corporate standards. May forward product issues to development.
- Communicates the customer’ s needs/expectations to the appropriate personnel. Follows escalation procedures to ensure complex support issues are resolved.
- Consults with senior peers on more complex issues to increase product knowledge.