Product Support Representative - Springfield, MO
3725 E Battlefield Rd Springfield, MO 65809
REMOTE POSITION-Product Support Representative – Springfield, MO
RPC Company has some amazing opportunities to get you to work as soon as this week!
About RPC Company
Company is a veteran-owned staffing agency that helps put people to work across the United States. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; and a four-time winner of Clearly Rated’ s Best of Staffing award.
Why Work for RPC?
- Easy hiring process with a fun team
- Temp, Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire Opportunities
- Pay Checks Every Friday
- Health Insurance
- RPC Company is hiring a Product Support Representative in Springfield, MO!
- Process payments according to department guidelines – may include, but not limited to return payments, entering payment details for outstanding invoices and processing adjustment data.
- May also separate, tally, and reconcile payment information received from lockbox provider.
- Works with financial institutions, merchants and customers to ensure payment issues are resolved and funds are correctly applied.
- Researches customer problems/issues to increase personal knowledge and basic familiarity with the supported product and provides the highest caliber of support possible.
- Receives internal calls and answers questions for internal customers.
- Answers incoming calls and/or emails from customers according to department guidelines.
- Thoroughly documents issues and resolutions, per department standards. May forward product issues to development.
- Assures system security by verifying customer information prior to performing any modifications according to the company’ s standard security requirements.
- Communicates the customer’ s needs/expectations to the appropriate personnel. Follows escalation procedures to ensure complex support issues are resolved.
- May mail change of remittance letters, statements, and reminders.
- May assist with phone verifications whenever necessary.
- Consults with senior peers on more complex issues to resolve issues.
- May assist less experienced peers.
Why You’ ll be Awesome for the Role
- Experience working in a financial institution such as a bank or credit union
- Experience working in a call center environment or technical support field
- Bilingual a plus, not required
- Must have 1 year of customer service experience
Start Date: Aug 9, 2021
Training: M-F 8 am to 5 pm CT
Location: This position is open to remote or the Springfield/Monett Locations.
Shift: Monday Through Friday (No Weekends) for an 8 hour shift between 7 AM- 5PM CT
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX, Denver, CO and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; one of Dallas Business Journal’ s Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rated’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of Forbes’ America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.