Production Administrator - Fort Worth, TX
10103 Harmon Road Ft. Worth 76177
Production Administrator – Fort Worth, Texas
RPC Company has some amazing opportunities to get you to work as soon as this week!
About RPC Company
Company is a veteran-owned staffing agency that helps put people to work across the United States. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; and a four-time winner of Clearly Rated’ s Best of Staffing award.
Why Work for RPC?
- Easy hiring process with a fun team
- Temp, Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire Opportunities
- Pay Checks Every Friday
- Health Insurance
RPC is looking a Production Administrator in Fort Worth, TX for our construction industry client.
What You’ ll be Doing
- Order production materials
- Maintain schedule for supervisors
- Setup job info in accounting system
- Send out schedule to production crews
- Will work 5 days a week 8am-5pm
- Computer skills – Microsoft suite: Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
- Strength and Experience in coordinating production. Ordering, scheduling or related
- Good attitude
How Much You’ ll be Making
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX, Denver, CO and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; one of Dallas Business Journal’ s Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rated’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of Forbes’ America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.