Production Associate - 1st Shift - Grand Prairie, TX
1025 Post & Paddock Grand Prairie, TX 75050
Production Associates - First Shift - Grand Prairie, TX
When You’ ll Be Working - SCHEDULES VARY DEPENDING ON TEAM YOU ARE ON.
Friday - Monday 7am-5: 30pm
Saturday - Tuesday 7am-5: 30pm
Wednesday - Saturday 7am-5: 30pm
Sunday - Wednesday 7am - 5: 30pm
Tuesday - Friday 7am-5: 30pm
How Much You’ ll Be Making
- Pay Rate: $13/hr+
What You' ll Be Doing
Immediate openings for Food Kitting and Packaging Associates with the nations leading meal kits delivery service.
Why This Job is Awesome for You
Unlimited over time potential, catered meals, paid commuting time, etc ...
Production Associate works alongside team members preparing kit bags and assembly boxes to ensure daily productivity goals are met. Every production associate is responsible for following and enforcing all safety, GMP and SQF policies/procedures in cooperation with the supervisor.
- Respectfully communicate with all co-workers.
- Respectfully support and follow direction from all managers and supervisors about line performance.
- Work to continuously improve in all areas. Ensure all actions better the business of the company and do not break any company policies.
- Reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the Quality Assurance and/or Supervisor.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Completes tasks as directed by with minimum supervision.
- Occasionally required to prepare ingredients using tools such as food scales, measuring spoons and cups, etc., as needed
- Report food safety and quality problems to personnel with authority to initiate action
- Basic mathematics
- Communications: expresses ideas and thoughts clearly and with tact and diplomacy.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is in a manufacturing and assembly environment and is regularly exposed to cool and/or cold temperatures (10º - 40º). The employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, stoop, reach and lift for a minimum of 10 to 12 hours with or without reasonable accommodation. The employee is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects and/or tools. The employee is required talk or hear with or without reasonable accommodation.
The employee must regularly lift and move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds with or without assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and peripheral vision.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are varied according to shift. There are occasions where overtime is required based upon production needs. The Production associate is expected to work the hours it takes to finish production each day.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must be willing and able to work entire schedule as we cannot accommodate partial shifts or early/late arrivals.
- Must be able to count and have basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and fractions).
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be supplemented at any time with or without notice.
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX, Denver, CO and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; one of Dallas Business Journal’ s Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rated’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of Forbes’ America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.