Production Department Assembly Technicians Carrollton, TX
1434 Patton Pl # 190 Carrollton, TX 75007
Production Department Assembly Technicians - Carrollton, TX
When You’ ll Be Working
Assembly Technicians schedule is: Approximately 8 hours per day between the hours of 7: 00 am to 4: 00 pm with a 1-hour lunch break, unless arrangements have been agreed to by the Employer and the Employee; 5 days per week. Usually 40 hours per week. Must be able to work overtime as required.
How Much You’ ll Be Making
Assembly Technicians make $15/hr.
What You' ll Be Doing
- Perform complex and advanced assembly of products according to established specifications and instructions for successful daily operations of the business.
- They will be putting together the pieces of the trade show booths for customers to come in and approve before it is sent out to the trade show.
- Read and analyze production and shipping orders to determine exhibit requirements.
- Assemble components of exhibit based on design specifications and setup instructions.
- Evaluate assembled exhibit for damages to structure, surfaces, packaging, graphics, wiring, etc.
- Perform product previews and training with internal and external clients.
- Package components to minimize risk of damage during transport.
- Label components to facilitate ease of assembly according to setup instructions.
- Record components, graphics, and shipping containers using standardized forms.
- Package and label pallets and containers for storage in warehouse.
- Transport and securely store pallets and containers in storage racks using forklift.
- Maintain all equipment to ensure proper functionality.
- Complete quality control checks.
- Perform accurate inventory procedures.
- Studies blueprints, sketches, or plans for information pertaining to type of material required, such as lumber or fiberboard, and dimensions of structure or fixture to be fabricated for Exhibits.
- Marks cutting and assembly lines on materials.
- Erects framework for structures.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
Why You' ll Be Awesome for This Job
We are looking for great people who want to learn a career and grow with this company. They have tripled in size in the last 5 years and are not slowing down.
- Must be dependable, self-motivated, and very organized.
- Must be comfortable working at a minimum height of 10 feet.
- Clearly understand written and verbal communication.
- Understand schematic drawings as applies to exhibit assembly.
- Basic knowledge and use of hand tools and measurement devices.
- Must be able to lift over 50 lbs.
- Ability to read measuring tape – Imperial (to 1/32”).
- Ability to read and interpret fabrication drawings.
- Ability to use power tools.
- Must have the ability to make decisions and judgments.
- Must have the ability to work independently.
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks and commitment to meeting and exceeding deadlines and goals.
- Must have attention to detail and accuracy.
- Exhibit/Trade Show industry experience a plus.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; one of Dallas Business Journal’ s Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rate’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of Forbes’ America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.