Production Supervisor Fort Worth, TX
8701 Eagle Mountain Cir Fort Worth, TX 76135
Second Shift Shift 3: 30pm- 4: 00am
Directly supervises production employees involved in machine, process, fabrication, assembly, or similar production operations. Accomplishes overall manufacturing goals and is proactive in process improvement. Evaluates and gives performance feedback to individuals. Facilitates conflict resolution. Enforces work rules. Supervises 1-30 employees. Handles special projects, as assigned.
• This position requires advanced administrative skills to independently complete complex production and general accounting duties.
• Requires similar PC, database management and accounting skills as outlined in Production Field Administrator III.
• Prepares special production reports, field accruals, and analyses actual performance versus budget.
• Makes independent decisions regarding planning, organizing and scheduling work for self and others.
• May be responsible for supervision, development, training of more junior staff, and assisting Manager position.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of principles, concepts, theories and practices within specialized field.
• Bachelor' s Degree or equivalent.
• 5+ years of experience in manufacturing.