Project Accounting and Control Analyst Plano, TX
5601 Granite Pkwy Suite 1400 Plano, TX 75024
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS, including but not limited to the following:
- College degree or equivalent work experience required. Preferred focus of study is in Accounting, Finance or Business. However, other fields are also acceptable if individual has experience in forecasting and financial analysis and demonstrates a good understanding of forecasting concepts and techniques as well as basic business and accounting concepts.
- Two to three years’ experience in an analyst role preferred. Experience in a financial role related to the retail industry is a major plus.
- Must have good computer skills and experience using Microsoft Office applications. Advanced skills in Excel are required. Experience with data base applications is much preferred.
- Accounting and Billing experience should include at least a basic understanding of accounting concepts and how to manage accruals and data in a general ledger. Experience with issuing invoices and managing the billing process is a major plus.
- Work could be performed while sitting, standing or walking
- Valid driver' s license is required as travel to additional locations may be necessary.
- Out of town and overnight travel may also be necessary
- Automobile liability insurance is required to be maintained
$55, 000 + DOE