Project Manager III Fort Washington, PA
1100 Virginia Dr Fort Washington, PA 19034
This position is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
- Will serve as the liaison between the Loan Servicing department and Walter senior leadership as well as other stakeholders to develop project plans and report on status.
- Will interact with a diverse group of executives, managers, business analysts, and subject matter experts to ensure project deliverables are met.
- Projects will range from simple process improvement initiatives to entire reengineering and replatforming of existing operational systems and processes.
- Projects may focus on increased automation, implementation of proper controls, process efficiency, and enhancing functionality as well as documentation and training initiatives.
- Develop, implement, track and report on project plan, schedule, budget, milestones, risks, integration and scope statement.
- Lead the goals, implementation and deliverables of cross-functional, matrixed teams in a time critical environment on multiple projects which may run in parallel.
- Be knowledgeable of related corporate policy and procedures and able to mentor other team members on relevant policies and procedures.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements in terms of complexity, cost, time-constraints, internal/external staffing and related equipment.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and identify key milestones
- Work directly with PMO to ensure projects meet policy
- Work directly with IT, Legal, and Finance as necessary to ensure project deliverables meet standards
- Exhibit superior written and verbal communication skills with a results-oriented leadership style and the ability to report project status to management and project team(s).
- Identify road blocks and help remove or mitigate any negative impact to the project
- Lead internal team initiatives and serve as a resource to teammates with regard to project process, guidance, feedback, etc.
- 4+ years prior project management or BA experience
- Prior experience and knowledge of project management techniques, tools, and software with an SDLC waterfall methodology focus.
- Proven experience in strategic planning, change management, and risk management Active CAPM or PMP Certification is required.
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management and project life cycle