Plano, Texas | Contract
Looking for a problem solver/ critical thinker; someone who is adaptable, with the ability to resolve conflicts and tolerate stress. Employee will be heavily responsible for administrative activities on top of managing projects - approximately 25-75 in favor of administration. Looking for someone who can get roll up their sleeves, and who has had recent hands-on experience with these activities, not someone whose recent experience has been purely in supervision and guidance.
- Project Management
- 10+ years of experience in successful delivery of technology projects as part of large corporations, particularly in the finance sector.
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall development methodology.
- Hands-on experience with defining project goals, conducting WBS sessions, creating/owning/tracking project plans, engaging business and technical stakeholders for successfully delivery of the project.
- Experience with SCRUM planning, reporting and tools such as Scrum at scale, burndown charts, measuring velocity, etc.
- Experience authoring and negotiating SOWs, MSAs and other contracts in various vendor settings.
- Highly organized individual who is very detail oriented in collecting meeting minutes, action items, decision, etc and perform follow-ups to ensure all outstanding items are closed in time.
- Conduct status meetings and reporting out timely status of the project to executive leadership.
- Identifying, tracking and managing risks that could affect the project. Raising awareness among leadership of risks that could affect project delivery.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. For e.g - reporting out project details to executive management, creating newsletters around project accomplishments, etc.
- Interface with various internal and external teams to coordinate activities and deliverables. Hold internal and external teams accountable for timely delivery of work-products.
- Create and disseminate project scorecards, executive dashboards, status reports, summary sheets, etc to communicate the state of the project or activity to various audience.
- Extensive experience with managing and tracking project budgets, including estimation, planning, forecasting, accruals, depreciation, capitalization, etc.
- Represent the team in departmental review of budget and answerable for spent, forecast and variance related questions.