2875 Michelle Drive Suite 250 Irvine, California 92606 | Direct Hire
The Project Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of a project(s) and the management of the project staff inclusive of onsite Team Members when applicable. A Project Supervisor is an extension of a client’ s business office staff. This position is responsible for developing, implementing, managing and meeting or exceeding the Operational goals of our clients and Company. This may include overlapping related business activities with pre-admissions, pre-registration, admission, registration, billing and collection. The Project Supervisor will and may work closely with Managing Consultants, Operations Managers to apply new and emerging approaches to our clients’ business processes. This position will follow and ensure that client policies and procedures are followed and will also perform any and all job related duties as assigned.
Essential Job Functions
- Strong Leadership and Management Skills
- Client Contact and Interaction
- Possess Interpersonal, Organizational, delegation and Analytical Skills
- Monitor and ensure team member Compliance with State and Federal Laws and Guidelines
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and conduct interviewing of potential new hires and bring recommendations to Operations Manager.
- Training of new Team Members.
- On-going training and mentoring of Team Members.
- Complete monthly account reviews for each patient account representative on the project.
- Ensure Team Member and project compliance with HIPAA standards.
- Receives and reviews client project reports generated from supervised Team Members.
- Monitor and ensure all staff member’ s compliance with Company/Client standards.
- Monitor Team Member phone calls for adherence to client and Company/client expectations.
- Monitor Team Member attendance and punctuality.
- Communicate Team Member non-compliance with Operations Manager.
- Conduct disciplinary counseling including performance improvement plans as required.
- Complete annual evaluation of staff.
- Take “ supervisor” calls when a Team Member needs assistance with a patient.
- Complete all assigned projects in a timely manner.
- Assist all staff members with their questions in the absence of their Project Supervisor.
- Meet or exceed revenue goal for project.
- Conduct weekly team meetings to ensure the on-going understanding of client and company expectations.
- Monitor and ensure Team Members meet or exceed established productivity goals.
- Reviews and approves monthly client invoices for accuracy.
- Identify and communicate trends and issues to Operations Manager & Client.
- Works with management in developing policies.
- Promote teamwork and a positive work environment.
- Possible travel.
- Verify accuracy of all correspondence prior to sending to the client.
- Provide scheduled and requested reports.
- Ensure aging of accounts falls within client and company guidelines.
- Ensure compliance of all client policies and procedures by staff.
- Research and respond to all client and patient inquiries received by telephone and mail.
- Update patient demographic information and initiate account adjustments.
- Try to resolve account balances to zero prior to accounts being forwarded to an outside agency for collections.
- Ensure daily files are being received and posted.
- Ensure completion of client reconciliations to ensure account balance accuracy.
Education /Qualifications /Experience
- High School Diploma.
- Minimum 1 year of supervisory experience with a healthcare provider or an outsourcing company.
- PC skills in a Windows environment are required.
- Knowledge and utilization of desktop applications to include Word and Excel is essential.
- Ability to initiate and follow through on projects and work independently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Physical and Mental requirements:
- Constantly operates a computer and other office equipment to coordinate work.
- Usually remains stationary for the majority of the day.
- Frequently communicates with clients and coworkers and must be able to share information effectively.
- Occasional stooping, reaching or kneeling may be necessary to reach into overhead or low cabinets.
- Regularly uses close visual acuity and operates computer equipment to prepare and analyze and transmit data.
- Generally works in an office environment.