Purchasing Assistant - Dallas, TX
Purchasing Assistant makes $16/hr.
What You' ll Be Doing:
- Review late order report daily and expedite any orders that are past due.
- Notify sales and production when orders are going to be late.
- Help purchasing locate parts elsewhere if necessary.
- Issue all RGA’ s to customers.
- Enter and print all debit memos for return goods to vendor.
- Follow thru to make sure that material gets returned.
- Enter transfers for material from warehouse 3 to warehouse 1.
- Adjust any pricing errors and handle any other accounting issues.
- Check defective material shelf regularly and make sure all issues are handled properly.
- Gather information and print POS report for management monthly.
- Knows and understands the Quality Policy and basic use of the QMS.
- Reports nonconformities to management.
Why You' ll Be Awesome for this Job
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to understand the flow of material throughout the company.
- Ability to work amicably with vendors.
- At least one year experience
- Some Computer Skills
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; one of Dallas Business Journal’ s Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rated’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of Forbes’ America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.