QC Inspector Carrollton, TX
1620 W. Crosby Road Suite 102 Carrollton, TX 75006 | Contract To Hire
Perform lab test for raw and finished materials based on the specification and inspection plan developed for each individual product. Inspection of the products are to be conducted in a manner consistent with the guidelines and specifications of each customer with regards to safety, quality, and legality.
• Perform chemical, physical, and organoleptic analysis of raw and finished products based on written procedures.
• Perform daily verification of the equipment. Perform minor maintenance on test equipment as assigned.
• Assure all retained samples are identified and properly stored.
• Use the computerized inventory management system and Microsoft Excel for the input and retrieval of data for all products within the Carrollton Organization.
• Laboratory housekeeping based on Good Lab Practices.
• Utilize appropriate SERA and Food Safety Practices while performing job function.
• Other functions related to Quality Control and the advancement of IFF within the Quality organization.