QC Specialist Coppell, TX
511 S Royal Coppell, TX 75019 | Contract To Hire
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR:
The following job description is a general outline of essential and common functions related to the performance of your job. All employees are expected as a condition of employment to perform tasks as assigned by management in addition to the job description.
Will inspect orders for completeness and check product which has come off the production line for defects or deviations from specifications.
Key Responsibilities (list specific job duties)
- Must be able to read a Bill of Material and check that kitted items meet their specifications
- Monitor operations to ensure they meet production and shipping standards
- Recommend adjustments to the production and or shipping process
- Accept or reject finished items
- Remove all products that fail to meet specifications and log result of test
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products/shipments
- Check receipt of raw materials have been handled correctly
- Must have PC skills with intermediate level expertise in MS Office products Word/Excel/Outlook
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 20lbs
Personal Protective Equipment Required
- No protective equipment required for this position.