Quality Associate - 1st Shift - Grand Prairie, TX
1025 Post & Paddock St Grand Prairie, TX 75050
Quality Associate (First Shift) - Grand Prairie, TX
When You’ ll Be Working
Quality Associate works Saturday - Tuesday 7AM - 5: 30PM. Must be available to work overtime as needed.
How Much You’ ll Be Making
Quality Associate makes $15/hr + 50-cent Shift Differential if work Saturday and/or Sunday.
What You' ll Be Doing
We are hiring Quality Associates in Grand Prairie, TX for one of the nation' s largest food kitting service.
Quality Associate 1st Shift - Hello Fresh
$15/hr + 50-cent Shift Differential if work Saturday and/or Sunday.
TEAM B (Sat-Tue AM) 7AM - 5: 30PM
The Quality Associate responsible for following all safety, GMP and SQF policies/procedures, as well as adherence to PPE/hygiene policies, in cooperation with the supervisor and team.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Respectfully communicate with all co-workers. Ensure effective employee relations. Properly perform their task (i.e. how to check the kitbox to ensure that correct ingredients are included).
- Respectfully support and follow direction from all managers and supervisors about line product integrity.
- Keep track of product inspection data
- Work to continuously improve in all areas. Ensure all actions better the business of HelloFresh and do not break any company policies.
- Performs duties of workers supervised, as needed
- Reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the Quality Assurance Supervisor and/or Manager.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Completes tasks as directed with minimum supervision.
- Occasionally required to inspect ingredients using tools such as food scales, measuring spoons and cups, etc., as needed
- Update quality numbers in the computer system; must be able to use a computer and type/data entry using computer programs (Microsoft Office, Google Sheets)
- Report food safety and quality problems to personnel with authority to initiate action
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is in a manufacturing and assembly environment and is regularly exposed to cool and/or cold temperatures (10º - 40º). The employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, stoop, reach and lift for a minimum of 10 to 12 hours with or without reasonable accommodation. The employee is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects and/or tools. The employee is required talk or hear with or without reasonable accommodation.
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; one of Dallas Business Journal’ s Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a four-time winner of Clearly Rated’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of Forbes’ America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.