Quality Assurance Auditor Dallas, TX
2750 Regent Blvd Dallas, TX 75063 | Contract
- Provide Quality Support to Warehouse Operations – Have sufficient familiarity with warehouse operations to work with multi-function teams and conduct thorough inspections of each work station in the warehouse.
- Identify and report equipment improperly used or installed.
- Track the situation until corrective action is complete.
- Ensure operators have the necessary training/competence to perform the tasks they are working.
- Verify operators understand their process and can locate, explain and demonstrate use of applicable documentation.
- Conduct 6S inspections and aisle audits, focusing on identified problem areas.
- Document results as corrective actions as needed.
- Maintain data on results.
- Lead the managers in data analysis and metrics to identify root causes of complex problems.
- Work with the teams to develop and implement corrective action. Follow up to ensure the action taken was effective.?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in quality assurance department in Aerospace