Quality Systems Specialist
10300 Sanden Dr #100 Dallas, TX 75238 | Direct Hire
QUALITY SYSTEMS SPECIALIST - Dallas, TX
PAY RATE IS 21.00 AN HOUR
Monday thru Friday
Under supervision, responsible for the resolution of Quality Notifications by performing routine research for process conformance, adverse system behavior and human factors to identify root cause of quality failures and associated rework. Analyzes data to provide material review dispositions for nonconforming materials, parts and equipment under specific guidelines.
- Quality Orientation - Follows established procedures for completing work tasks within own work group. Watches over job processes, tasks, and work products to ensure freedom from errors, omissions, or defects. Usually initiates action to correct routine quality problems.
- Analysis & Corrective Action - Basic knowledge of root cause analysis and corrective action of non-conformances to reduce scrap, minimize rework, reduce cost and improve quality to meet all requirements
- Continuous Improvement - With guidance from others, reviews routine processes to identify gaps between requirements and current outputs within assigned work group. Generally identifies potential conditions that contribute to gaps or key variances; tries to explore relationships between conditions and effects; distinguishes causes from symptoms and identifies causes. Occasionally generates basic ideas for solutions; analyzes the effect or impact of each solution on own work group; selects appropriate solutions. Generally tests solutions; gathers feedback on effectiveness; reviews impact on baseline measures; modifies solutions as appropriate to ensure effectiveness.
- Customer/Supplier Knowledge - Knowledge of customer' s/supplier' s organization, processes, policies and procedures, products, requirements, capabilities, practices, support resources, preferences, constraints, etc.
- Other - Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Business Expertise - Uses knowledge of how related teams impact achievement of objectives; regularly interacts with other teams. Limited use and application of basic job principles, theories, and concepts.
- Problem Solving - Solves routine problems of limited scope and complexity following established policies and procedures.