Rail Car Cleaners (Every Level) Saginaw, TX
221 South Fairmount Street Saginaw, TX 76179
POSITION TITLE: Rail car cleaners - ENTRY LEVEL!
REPORTS TO: Lead Blender
Pay Rate: $13 Hourly - Will get $1 raise after 90 days conversion
Shift: The shifts that we will be filling are rotating every 4 weeks
- Sun-Wed 7am-7pm (12hrs per day)
- Sun-Wed 7pm-7am (12hrs per day)
- Wed-Sat 7am-7pm (12hrs per day)
- Wed-Sat 7pm-7am (12hrs per day)
The Rail & Utility position is responsible for process of loading rails cars, cleaning rail cars, and general cleaning of the load out area.
Rail Car Loading
- Manage the rail loading system
- Verify cars are clean and in good condition
- Verify seals are on all required points of the rail car
- Document the seals properly on the rail loading paperwork
Rail Car Cleaning
- Inspect rail cars for damage
- Clean inside of rail cars via the vacuum system provided
- Properly document any findings and sign off on completion of cleaning task
- Basic cleaning of facility as directed
- Perform other tasks as requested
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Must be able to use, or learn to use the equipment and tools used to perform this job
- Basic computer skills
- Detail oriented
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
- Position requires the ability to lift and carry packages up to 50 pounds.